|Status||Country of risk||Maturity (option)|
This field shows outstanding face value amount for outstanding bonds
|Issue ratings (M/S&P/F)|
|W obrocie||Bahrain||****-**-**||850.000.000 USD||***/***/***|
|SPV / Issuer||CBB International Sukuk Company|
|Bond type||Obligacje kuponowe|
|Placement method||Oferta publiczna|
The Issuer will use the net proceeds of the issue of the Certificates, amounting to approximately U.S.$848,000,000, on the Issue Date in the following proportion: (i) no less than 51% to the Kingdom as the Advance Rental payable for the lease of the Land Parcel pursuant to the Ijara Head Lease Agreement; and (ii) the remaining of not more than 49% for the purchase of commodities to on-sell to the Kingdom pursuant to the Murabaha Agreement, such proceeds to be used for the Government’s general budgetary purposes.
|Par amount, integral multiple||1.000 USD|
|Nominal of international bonds||1.000 USD|
|Minimum settlement amount||200.000 USD|
|Outstanding principal amount||200.000 USD|
|Outstanding face value amount||850.000.000 USD|
|Current coupon rate||5,25%|
|Day count fraction||***|
|Coupon frequency||2 raz(y) na rok|
|Interest accrual date||****-**-**|
|Issue is included in calculation of indices||Euro-Cbonds Sovereign Middle East|
|Trading floor||Date and time||Bid/ ask price (Yield)|
Indicative price (Yield) i
Indicative price is used to calculate the effective yield, duration, modified duration and is calculated according to the following priority of prices: weighted average price (Average), market price (Market), closing price (Close), admitted price (Admitted), middle price (Mid), last price (Last). Indicative yield is calculated according to the following priority of yields: yield to maturity (effective), yield to put/call (effective), current yield.
T-spread, bp i
T-spread is calculated as the difference between the issue yield and the yield on government securities of the USA, Great Britain and Germany in the corresponding issue currency and with comparable modified duration (the calculations are based on the effective yields only). The value is computed only for issues in USD, EUR, GBP.
Indicative bond and international bond quotes by Cbonds are calculated based on the methodology described here http://ru.cbonds.com/organizations/docdownload/8715.
The end result of the methodology is a single end-of-day Cbonds quote, which is based on bid and ask data of various trading floors and contributors working with this asset.
Quotes are published both anonymously and publicly in the section Bond Quotes by Market Participants: http://cbonds.com/quotes/market/. These quotes are indicative only. Organizations posting the quotes have no obligations to conduct transactions at these prices. To learn the actual current prices, you need to contact the respective organization. Trading floor quotes are available at http://cbonds.com/quotes/.
|07/15/2020||*** / *** (*** / ***)||*** (***)||***||***||Archiwum|
|Market participant||Date and time||Bid/ask or last price|
|Shuaa Capital||2020-07-16 14:06||***,**** / ***,**** (*,** / *,**)|
|UOB-Kay Hian||2020-07-16 12:18||***,**** / ***,**** (*,** / *,**)|
|Mashreqbank||2020-07-15||***,**** / ***,**** (*,** / *,**)|
|Anonymous participant 20||2020-07-13||***,**** (*,**)|
|Supranational bond issues|
|ISIN / ISIN RegS||XS1675855073|
|Common Code / Common Code RegS||167585507|
|CFI / CFI RegS||DAFNAR|
|FIGI / FIGI RegS||BBG00HMXV3H6|
|WKN / WKN RegS||A19PDT|
|Ticker||BHRAIN 5.25 03/20/25 REGS|
|Rating emitenta w dniu rozmieszczenia||***/***/***|
|Cena emisyjna||***% (*,**%)|
|Spread over US Treasuries, bp||***,**|
|Oferujący:||BNP Paribas, Citigroup, Gulf International Bank, JP Morgan, National Bank of Bahrain|
|Depository:||Euroclear Bank, Clearstream Banking S.A.|
|Agent kalkulacyjny:||Citibank (London branch)|
|Issuer Legal Adviser (International law):||Dechert LLP|
|Issuer Legal Adviser (Domestic law):||Zu'bi & Partners|
|Arranger Legal Adviser (International law):||Allen & Overy|
|Arranger Legal Adviser (Domestic law):||Hassan Radhi & Associates Attorneys & Legal Consultants|