03 lipiec 2018 | Cbonds
|Cbonds prepared monthly report: CBONDS GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: ISSUE
STATISTICS AND LEAGUE TABLES for June 2018. The report gives data on
global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately
CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and USA.|
• Primary market of EM international issues has shown lowest activity for the last three years in June;
• $18.24 bn of new international bonds have been issued last month by EM borrowers;
• Issue of Romania with volume $1.2 bn has become the biggest issue in June among EM issuers.
• June 2018 EM region breakdown is as follows: Asia - 44.9%, Latin America - 19.86, Middle East - 17.3%, Africa - 7.4%;
• EM league table leaders in 2018 are Citigroup ($34.7 bn), HSBC ($29.6 bn), JP Morgan ($23.9bn), Deutsche Bank ($22.9 bn) and Standard Chartered Bank ($21.5 bn).
• DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in 2018 are HSBC ($56.7 bn), Barclays ($51 bn), JP Morgan ($49.2 bn), BNP Paribas ($44.5 bn) and Citigroup ($44.2 bn).
• Legal advisors league table leaders in 2018 are Allen & Overy (142 deals), Linklaters (109 deals), Clifford Chance (62 deals), Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton (53 deals) and Davis Polk (41 deals).
Organizacja: Cbonds Group
|Pełna nazwa firmy||Cbonds Ltd|
|Country of risk||Rosja|
|Industry||Information and High Technologies|