04 luty 2019 | Cbonds
|The report gives data on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and the USA. |
Link to download GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER (free access, authorisation required)
League tables are built using League Tables Generator (free access, authorisation required)
January 2019 Highlights:
- Anheuser-Busch (AB) InBev issued $15.5 bn of international bonds in 6 parts with maturities as long as 40 years.
- $59.6 bn of new international bonds were issued last month by EM borrowers;
- 2019 EM region breakdown is as follows: Asia - 55.4%, Middle East - 21.4%, Latin America - 14.9%, Eastern Europe - 7.5%.
- EM league table leaders in 2019 are JP Morgan ($6.8 bn), HSBC ($5.6 bn), Citigroup ($4.5bn), BNP Paribas ($4.1 bn) and Barclays ($2.7 bn).
- DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in 2019 are Barclays ($13.4 bn), Citigroup ($13.3 bn), Bank of America Merrill Lynch ($11.6 bn), JP Morgan ($11.5 bn) and Deutsche Bank ($9 bn).
- Legal advisors league table leaders in 2018 are Linklaters (373 deals), Allen & Overy (321 deals), Clifford Chance (266 deals), Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton (133 deals) and Davis Polk (98 deals).
Organizacja: Cbonds Group
|Pełna nazwa firmy||Cbonds Ltd|
|Country of risk||Rosja|
|Industry||Information and High Technologies|